1. How long does it take to get my Glidr after I order it?
- From the time you place your order, we will fulfill it and send you a tracking number within 24-48 hours. All orders will be shipped ground due to regulations from private and federal shipping companies. Ground can take between 3-8 business days.
2. How long does it take beginners to learn how to ride a Glidr?
After about 10 minutes on the Glidr most people feel comfortable and are able to glide with ease. It is important to remember to wear proper safety equipment including a helmet, wrist guards, elbow pads, and knee pads.
3. How old must I be to ride a Glidr?
The minimum age requirement is 16 years old.
4. I've been hearing a lot about personal transporters "exploding" or catching fire. How do I know that yours will not do the same?
Each and every Glidr is manufactured with the highest quality parts available. We are very conscious of all of the concerns regarding personal transporters, and have made it a priority to lead the industry in safety standards.
All Glidrs have continuously passed thorough Customs exams and inspections and contain the following:
It's important to note that since the beginning of our sales 1 year ago, we have had 0 cases of explosions or fire.
5. How long does it take to fully charge?
Glidrs take about 3 hours to fully charge.
6. Do Glidrs have a weight limit?
Yes, Glidrs can support up to 260 lbs. Never glide with more than one person at a time, even if your weight does not exceed 260 lbs.
7. How do Glidrs handle bumps and cracks?
Your Glidr can handle bumps and cracks up to 1/2 inch very well, all you have to do is bend your knees to act as your suspension.
8. What is the return policy for my Glidr?
Your satisfaction is important to us! You have 7 days from the day you receive your Glidr to request a full refund, given that you return your Glidr in its original condition.
**NOTE** Any scratches, marks, damage, and etc. will void your eligibility for a refund of any amount. Glidr must be sent back in original packaging for a refund of any amount.
If you receive your Glidr and it appears to be defective, kindly send it back and our certified Glidr mechanic will inspect it. If we find that is in fact defective, we will gladly issue a replacement. We do not replace for accidental damage. So please, Glide carefully!
9. Is there a warranty that comes with the purchase of my Glidr?
-Yes! Your Glidr comes with a 30 day warranty to protect you against manufacturer defects. Any damage incurred by improper usage/negligence will result in your warranty being voided.
** NOTE** Glidr must be sent back in original packaging for a refund of any amount.
**Please review the Glidr disclaimer: http://myglidr.com/pages/liability-wavier-right-to-withdrawal
If you have any more questions you can contact the Glidr Gang at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us through our "Contact Us" page.